The Website Search Engines Love!™
- All-new architecture supports Web 2.0 standards, resulting in the most search engine-friendly real estate website on the market. (Hand-coded HTML, CSS style sheets)
- All-new modern designs highlight the best in website design available today!
- Flexible design choices- put your blog, or a video, or a home search on your home page!
- Initial search engine optimization is included, free!
- Mobile-friendly websites mean your buyers can look up properties and more from their mobile devices- no waiting, no scrambled displays, unlike so many of today's real estate websites.
- Built-in blog (RPS Gold) provides even more content for search engines. It’s easy to add articles with links, photos, etc., and every one will be interesting content for search engines.
- Even more customization features- create your own custom pages, add menu choices, even sub-menu choices to navigate to your custom content. And then you can set the search engine optimization settings for each of your custom pages!
- Current Clients- Call Real Pro Systems today about upgrade options!
As more and more home buyers and sellers begin their searches on the internet, they are also selecting their real estate agents on the internet too. Your web presence must be highly visible to these internet searchers or you may not even be considered in their agent selection process. And of course, once these folks visit your website it needs to make a very positive brand impression so you are their agent of choice.
RPS Gold and RPS Silver agent systems are built on the latest Web 2.0 technology, and are designed specifically to be extremely search engine friendly. While website content is very important for attracting search engines, an often overlooked component that is critical is the technical architecture of the website itself, or the “platform.” You can have wonderful content posted on a website that is “invisible” to search engines.
Websites from Real Pro Systems are automatically optimized to provide the best possible visibility of your content to search engines. While initial optimization comes with your system at no extra charge, you (or a search engine optimization specialist) can override any of the settings for any page on your website.
Real Pro Systems’ websites come with interesting content for buyers and sellers, but to truly make a website your own, you need to add content that is unique to you and your business. For most real estate agents, the basics would include adding your listings, a biography page and a testimonial page. However, more is better, and many agents add neighborhood pages, blog posts and “sell the area” pages as well. With RPS Gold or Silver, you have the ability to create as many custom pages as you like, set all the optimization settings for each page you add, and also to include these pages in your menu or sub-menu selections. This helps ensures that search engines will have more reason to rank your website favorably.
How Are Real Pro Systems Websites Different from Other Real Estate Websites?
Other websites are built using older technology, often from the 90's. This simplifies website construction for the company building the site, but automatically generates HTML that is difficult for search engines to navigate. Consequently, these sites are overlooked in search engine results. There are many mistakes that are commonplace in the industry.
Here are a few of the major ones:
1. Menu navigation cannot be followed by search engines
Menus often are graphic pictures and the text on the menu selection is not actually visible to a search engine, nor is the link to the page that it references. This can lead to serious barriers. For example, if the home page has a menu structure of this kind, a search engine cannot "crawl" beyond the home page; it literally cannot see any of the other pages on the site!
2. Important information provided in frames
Frames enable a web page to be divided into multiple sections, allowing for multiple documents in a single browser window. Unfortunately, search engines cannot see anything presented inside of a frame. One of the most damaging examples of this is widely-used in real estate websites, presenting featured properties inside of a frame. What could be worse than have a search engine missing your listings?
3. Page titles, meta keywords and descriptions that do not match content
Many real estate website use horrible naming schemes that cram marketing terms into page titles, or keywords, but the page's content does not really pertain to these terms. Search engines recognize that there is a mismatch and literally stop indexing when they encounter this.
4. Spamming or stuffing of keywords
Another horrible practice or SEO "trick" (widely used, but ineffective) is to spam or stuff keywords. This means repeating words over and over, or spewing every known keyword onto the page in the mistaken belief that it will attract a search engine's attention.
Spamming or stuffing keywords does often get the search engines attention but in the wrong way and can result in penalties, up to and including a trip to the "Sandbox" for Google.
5. Poor presentation on a mobile device
A side effect of old architecture is that these websites cannot be used from a mobile browser such as that of a Blackberry or TREO. The pages load extremely slowly, and the images and menus are garbled to the point of being unusable. Wouldn't you prefer that buyers in front of your listed property be able to get more information from their mobile devices?
Real Pro Systems websites avoid these practices and others, because we know they will not ultimately serve our agents. Architecturally, our websites are simply the best on the market, bar none, among the popular real estate websites.
If you're looking for more web traffic, more web leads, and if you're tired of your listings being ignored by search engines, maybe it's time to move to Real Pro Systems!