Real Estate Website Systems that Grow with You
Success in the real estate market in this economic climate requires a level of business skill that was not necessary even a few years ago. To ensure a steady flow of business requires a methodical approach so that each and every lead is handled effectively and gives you the best possible return on investment for every marketing dollar spent.
Key Components to Managing Your Internet Marketing
- Lead Accountability - You are generating the leads and giving them to your agents, but do you know what happens then? You need the ability to intelligently distribute your leads to your team and follow the life of the lead to determine how they were handled. This can dramatically increase the yield from the leads you are already generating, and thereby grow your business.
- Manage Leads Differently from Prospects - Internet leads can be broken into two categories, those who are ready to do business and those who aren't. Leads may need to be incubated over time before they surface to do business. Active prospects will take your phone call and engage with you on a regular basis. When leads and prospects are jumbled together in a system it's far more difficult to prioritize next steps. Managing longer term leads separately from active prospects brings organization and clarity, enabling you to plan your sales activities more effectively. Paying special attention to prospects will result in more closed business, period.
- Multi-User System Available Anywhere - You don't live in a void; you have people you work with in a variety of roles including administrative staff as well as the agents on your team. You need a single shared "system of record" that can be accessed whether your agents are in the office sitting at their computer or on the road with their mobile devices.
- Lead Generation and Sources - As the rainmaker, you generate leads for your team. This can become a complicated process, not only to generate the leads but to track lead sources and determine what is effective and what is not. When you have a single system that will accept leads from all of your lead sources*, real-time, regardless of vendor, you can consistently track leads throughout their lifecycles to determine which sources are the most effective for your market. From organic lead generation, to pay per click advertising, to IVRs and everything in between, you need to know your ROI.
* RPS Platinum automatically imports leads real-time when the lead source sends a consistent lead notification email message to a designated Real Pro Systems email address.
"We have been happy Real Pro clients for years now, but Platinum has taken our Internet marketing and lead tracking to a new level.
"We can now track and distribute leads much easier, help our team members take control of their business, and have consumer friendly sites. We no longer use our archaic spreadsheets to track our leads: we can now do that on our Real Pro site. We dropped two other websites (including one custom site) due to the comprehensive nature of RPS Platinum. This system saves time, money and helps us sell more homes."